Our Vision Statement
At Rowdown Primary School, we place learning at the heart of all we do, within a culture of achievement and in a vibrant and stimulating learning environment. Our vision is for Rowdown children to develop into confident and independent lifelong learners.
Our Mission Statement
We aim to:
- Create a culture of achievement and provide a high quality curriculum and learning environment;
- Develop and maintain a clear sense of purpose and a climate of open, friendly communication built through mutual trust and respect;
- Educate the whole child by providing varied and enriching opportunities within and beyond the classroom;
- Develop the unique talents and abilities of each individual child;
- Ensure that everyone has high expectations of themselves and each other;
- Establish a courteous, caring and safe community, which embraces our values, enabling every child to learn and fulfil their potential.
I leave you with our motto and hope that you will come and visit us soon…
Learning and Growing Together!