It is vital that you download the Weduc app so you do not miss vital school information.
We shall not be using other methods of communication after 1st October 2021
Once you have downloaded the app please ring the office to request log on details.
Here is an example of the message you will receive by email inviting you to sign up to Weduc.
As you will be aware, we are always looking for more effective ways to keep our parents informed and engaged in school life. We have been pretty successful in the past, but with new technology constantly being released, it’s important that we provide you with the most effective, yet simple to use tools available.
We’re pleased to announce that we have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool that has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate.
In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
- Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the I have an enrolment code link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code listed below and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Enrol Code: [[ENROL_CODE]] (This is unique to each user and will be on the email you receive)
Instructions for other web enabled devices e.g. laptops:
To register via a web browser simply follow the 5 step process outlined below.
- Step 1: On an internet enabled device click the link below.
Enrol Link: [[ENROL_URL]]
- Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code listed above and click ‘Enrol’.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
- Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.
If you have any questions or need support in setting up your account then please contact the school by using the email email@example.com
We look forward to communicating with you more effectively using our new Weduc App.
Rowdown Primary School