In order to keep our communications with you in one place on Monday 5th July we are leaving our current payment provider, ParentPay, and moving to a new one called Weduc Payments.
You will be able to see this and make purchases for dinner money through it via your Weduc app. (This will only be for dinner money at present, payment for trips will follow in September).
Almost all of you have downloaded the Weduc App, but for those of you who have not yet done this, please do so and ask us for an enrolment code if you haven’t got one.
When you open the Weduc app, tap on the payments icon (blue icon with shopping trolley) where you will be able to pay for school dinners. (Please note this blue icon will not appear until Friday 2nd July). Please see a copy of the User Guide below to help you use this new system.
Any credits or debits you currently have in ParentPay will automatically be transferred to the new Weduc system. However, it would be appreciated if you clear any debts before then.
You will only be able to access ParentPay for dinners until FRIDAY 2ND JULY, so if it is at all possible please pay for that week’s meals in advance.
We hope that having all of our communication systems in one app will make life easier for us all.
Miss C Johnson
Head of School
Here is an example of the message you will receive by email inviting you to sign up to Weduc.
As you will be aware, we are always looking for more effective ways to keep our parents informed and engaged in school life. We have been pretty successful in the past, but with new technology constantly being released, it’s important that we provide you with the most effective, yet simple to use tools available.
We’re pleased to announce that we have now invested in Weduc, a new digital communication and engagement tool that has been designed specifically to improve the way that parents and school staff communicate.
In order to benefit from this new tool please follow the simple steps outlined below.
Instructions for Android/ iPhone devices:
- Step 1: Download the Weduc app onto your phone/tablet via your relevant App store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app and click the I have an enrolment code link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Step 3: Enter your unique enrolment code listed below and follow the in-app, step by step instructions to complete your registration.
Enrol Code: [[ENROL_CODE]] (This is unique to each user and will be on the email you receive)
Instructions for other web enabled devices e.g. laptops:
To register via a web browser simply follow the 5 step process outlined below.
- Step 1: On an internet enabled device click the link below.
Enrol Link: [[ENROL_URL]]
- Step 2: Enter the unique enrolment code listed above and click ‘Enrol’.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and mobile phone number, then click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: On completion of step 3 an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Follow the instructions within this email to activate your account and set your password.
- Step 5: Log on to Weduc using your newly created login details.
If you have any questions or need support in setting up your account then please contact the school by using the email email@example.com
We look forward to communicating with you more effectively using our new Weduc App.
Rowdown Primary School