Welcome to Weduc Messaging System
Our communication system we use in school is called Weduc. Every family joining Monks Orchard Primary will need to download this app to be able to access the important information we will be making available. This is going to be where you will receive school messages, letters and give consent to activities.
We are starting to build up the amount of information we have on the app, but it may take us some time to get it completely up-to-date. Please bear with us!
Please have a look at all the areas on the app:
Newsfeed – here you will find images and information about classes or the whole school.
Calendar – check regularly to ensure you don’t miss anything.
Messages – through ‘push notifications’ you will receive information messages. You will also receive messages that you need to action just by the push of a button. You will be able to give consent for trips and events, without the need to complete paper based forms.
Forms – here you will find various forms, which you will need to access.
The benefits of this system
- You can report your child's absence at the click of a button.
- Attach photos of medical appointments.
- Receive messages from school.
- No more lost letters as they will be sent home via the app.
- Every parent has their own private logon.
- Complete consent forms online.